Friday, February 2, 2007

Birthday Pressie?????


Boy do I have a problem!!!!
My 2nd son Scott turns 11 on tuesday, and he has no idea what he wants for his birtday!!! He says he cant think of anything he needs or even wants!!! very typical for Scotto, he's a satisfied little soul, as long as he gets a cuddle in the morning and kisses at night, he's pretty happy. His catch phase pretty much always has been 'whatever'. Don't get me wrong this kid has a firey red-head temper, but honestly it take a bit to wind him up...then he goes off like a fire cracker!!!
None of which helps me with my problem, what do you get a kid who doesn't want anything...and honestly so close after christmas doesn't 'need' anything either!!!!!
Financial we a are strapped too, soccer and football sign-on's are this weekend, and they are always a bit of a blow.
I am sure I will work it out...he'll probably end up with really boring stuff, like clothes!!
Oh my little aquarian soul, he has such middle child symdrome, lost in the middle bettween his over-achieving Big brother, and the needing lots of attention babies. I really would like to do something special for him. Maybe I will take him out of school next Wednesday, when the babies are at kindy and we can have fantastic wednesday sandwiches together

TTYL (talk to you later)
Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Well that's not very helpful is it??? So there's no point asking you what I should buy him then? lol I'll figure something out. I'll get Blayd to ask him if there is anything he wants or maybe next weekend we can do something like I can take Blayd and Scott to the movies or something? I'll talk to you about it later. Let me know what's up with Kel!