Sunday, February 4, 2007

Busy Busy BUSY!!!!!

Something has just occured to me. This year my afternoons are going to be absolute mayhem!!!!!
Scott is going to have soccer training twice a week, and because cricket season doesn't finish for a few weeks yet, he also has cricket training once a week, Kris will have footy training twice a week, both boys have Karate twice a week, Lily has ballet every friday afternoon, and now that Kelly has decided that he is going to play soccer this year as well, he will have training twice a week too!!!! Phew!!! I don't know the days yet, but there are going to be double -ups, probably even triple-ups!!!, maybe even quadruple-ups!!!!!!! all this WITHOUT even factoring in the games on the weekends!!!!
I have decided a white board is definatly in order, otherwise I will never be able to keep track...why cant they give 12 yld's liecences under extreme circumstances!LOL
Oh well , I know how incedible busy I will be, and the cost of all theses activities will probably kill us, dinner times will be a snatch 'n' grab, and no doubt my house will suffer, but it's better than them sitting in front of the playstation, isn't it, ISN't IT?????????
good thing I can scrap during the day, and I am sure I will get some good mag reading time, while I do the taxi run, "next stop...crazy town' why did I have so many children????

No comments: