Monday, February 5, 2007

19 month Horror!!!!

I love my youngest son, I really do, but honestly he would try the paitence of a saint!!! I am having one of those moments tody when all I can think is 'what am I doing wrong????' He is jsut being so definate, he wont do anything he is told (not that I expect too much of him), he wont leave anything alone, he is constantly beating up his sister, and to make matter worse, he didn't go to sleep until 1pm and then only slept for 40mins, so now he is tired, cranky and mummy hasn't had a break long enough to deal with the afternoon onslaught!!!. Presently he is wondering around the house with a tennis racket tring to hit anyone that dares cross his path, and his father is tring desparatly to get the offending impliment off him without causing himself injury (hence I am hiding in the office, playing with the puter....sort of like a hostage really)
I so hope he grows up to be a well adusted human being, we are certainly doing our best here, but just when we figure out what makes him tic, he goes tock. I best go, sounds like he is getting his clothes off again, another recent development...nuddie runs through the house. Oh the joys of motherhood!!!!!!!

TTYL
Cass xxxxx

P.s. I got a couple of commisssing letters in the mail today from SM, always makes the day brighter, cheers

No comments: