Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another one I love for the colours in it
I sort of have a Black and white and red thing going ATM and this is my fav of those
I have only ever done a few pages on me, this one I like cos of my hair...lol
My first venture at putting fabric on a page
I always really loved the colours on this LO
I have this one on my wall...I was so prond of myself for using up scraps
This is the first pic I ever took 'Specifcally for scrapping...pathetic!!!!LOL
My baby sister all grown up
This is the first LO I looked at when it was finished and went...yeah not bad at all!!! lol

I have copied this from Kathie's Blog


I want you all to post in your blogs 10 of your layouts. It doesn't matter if you've already uploaded them to your blog before - just think of it as giving us all a "refresher".

Now - these 10 layouts - they have to be a *certain* 10. I want to see the 10 layouts which are either:

(a) your favourite 10 layouts; or
(b) the 10 layouts that you're most proud of; or
(c) 10 layouts that have some really special significance*** ; or
(d) a combination of any of the above!

*** I know that *all* our pages are special and signficant - but i'm referring to those layouts that really have that extra "meaning" to you...

AND! finally!
Please post a comment here http://alistafford.blogspot.com with a link to your blog telling me that you've taken up my challenge!!! I really want to see!!! And spread the word!!! Let's all celebrate our own AND each other's scrapping!!!!

No comments: