Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Yeah Wednesday!!!!


I have had a cool day today, the kind of day that makes my feel really at peace with your surroundings. I Got so much housework done yesterday, so today all I had to do was scrap...and stuff around!!!!
I got my issue of Scrapbooking memories yesterday, so cool to see my LO in print, even if it is a little washed out. I took it over to show Lu (her's hasn't arrived yet and she has a LO in it too...yeah us!!!) then stopped in at Harvey Norman, and printed off some pics. When I got home I realsised that I had missed a call from SM, and when I called them back, they told me that they are going to use my story, as part of thier 'Real People, real stories' tooo damn cool!!!!!!! and then I got an acceptance from them this afternoon!!!!!! (really Loving Scrapbooking Memories ATM!!!!)
I even got 2 LO's finished today!!!!!!

Some days are just sweet!!!!

TTYL Cass xxxxx

1 comment:

lusi said...

YAY YAY YAY Cass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cool :)
SM are awesome hey!
Lus x