Friday, February 9, 2007

I am Thankful for

OK, so I stole this idea off Lu's blog. But it got me thinking, so heres my list

I am thankful for....
1-The roof over my head, even though it's rented, it suits my family down to the ground and is comfortable for all of us
2- That my children are all heathy and Happy(well most of the time) I hear so may devastating stories about some very ill children, that just break my heart. I am probably the most thankful for this
3- Inspiration (when it hits, I absolutly love that feeling)
4- My husband...he has a way of pushing me to do things I am scared to do...without knowing that he's doing it!!!!
5- My parents, without thier help and support I amsure I'd be in ALOT of trouble
6- That I have a car and enough fuel in it to get to where I need to go and do what I need to do
7- Cheese....I LOVE cheese
8- Paper...that goes without saying....lol
9- And ofcourse last but not at all least, the lovely Lu. A better pick-me-up than Valium and just a great likewise soul

(gosh, I could go on forever)
how about, flowers and trees, and I really dig that Randal down at Harvey norman knows my name...oh and the star picket i used to fix my mail box, I'm thankful for it, and...and...and....They put Days of our LIves on before the cricket, love that. And I best stop, getting silly now

Thanks for having a read ((((((HUG))))))

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

I love your list Cass - it really is the simple things that are most important. I should put this on my blog too - helps you put things in perspective!