Monday, February 12, 2007

Possessed by some LO demon



OK so today I decided to do my LO for the 'How dare you' site. Simple right??? well little did I know what was going to happen. Yesterday I went down to spotlight to get some chiffon to make the girls some scrafs for ballet and in thier offcut bin they had a whole heap of these funky fabrics, which I had to buy offcourse (SM have a fabric call ATM). So I had this simple idea to do the LO by stitching some of these fabrics onto the page.....and look what happened!!!! some sort of embellishment explosion!!!! everything that was lying around on my desk seemed to end up on my page!!!LOL oh well, I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it certainly differnent

Thanks for having a look...and please tell me what you think!! be honest now, I have a really thick skin!!

Hugs and kisses
Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Cass! Gladd that I can get the chance to see it before it's snapped up by the mag and you remove it!

Anonymous said...

totally totally LOVE IT... i love looking at full busy pages.. i could do it all day...one of my favourite LOs of mine is so busy that there was no "white" space left... there is just something about them.. i guess... to me... they are scrap-pages... the use of scraps creatively..
Im always peeking in here as it seems you are in my blog admiring your work.. well done sweet.. this is a keeper!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Just love this L/O, Cass!

It's beautiful!! :-)

Thought I'd pop in and say Hi!

Chelle Xx

Sarah said...

Yup, I love it too ... very creative!!