Thursday, February 8, 2007

Blah.......


Oh am I feeling Blahhhhhhhhh today. Just yucky!!! I am a bit sick I think, not tooo bad, but I'm a bit tired and soooo unmotivated. I just feel like sitting on my bum and doing nothing!!! impossible ofcourse, seeing there are two rather distructive children running around and the two big boys will be home soon, and I guess the whole family will expect to be fed. Oh yeah and there is Fotty and Soccer training. Washing needs to be put on the line, and stuff is strewn throughout the house. Would it be really bad of me to make a cup of coffee, and go sit outside with my new mag and have a good read???? is that bad???? Probably, but I think I will anyway

Chow for now (I really should learn how to spelll...lol)

TTYL Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

You think you're feeling bad babe? Your poor Blogger doesn't even know what day it is!!!! Love the layout by the way!!!! I bet it's just how you imagined it too! Beautiful and make sure it goes where it's meant to!!!