Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rain, Rain go AWAY!!!!!!!!

I know we have a water shortage, and are on all sorts of horrible water restrictions. I know we need the rain, but why NOW!!! My Dh is a painter and currently has a job that is all exterior, hense if it rains he cant work!!!!!. Totally sux!! He is a contractor, so no work, no money. And no money at this point is absolutly a disarster!! and they recon this rain is going to hang around for a week!! A whole week with no pay may well sink us....awful situation. He cant even go and work for someone eles ATM because there is scaffolding on site (that is costing us money) and if the rain does stop, even for a few hours, he needs to be avalible to go and work. I want it to rain...but in the catchment area...is that to much to ask????? In the mean time he is at home, grizzling and grumping around like a bear with a sore head. Throws my whole day out of wack when he is at home. Cant seem to get anything achieved. Oh well, these things are sent to try us.

WA WA WA...off to make him a cup of coffee...maybe I can get him to be at least helpful while he is at home....fat chance of that I recon!!!!!


Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh Cass, that really does stink. I hope he can get some work in, but the reain really looks settled in doesn't it? I hate having DH at home during the day, really cramps my style!

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

You want him to do what??? Helpful did you say???? I feel for you though babe, having menfolk at home when they aren't actually of any use is just awful. I'm with you Sarah, definite style cramper!!!! lol Don't they realise that we have a complete life of our own during the day and it's all worked out?? They just get in the way at home and it's hard to go about your usual routines if they are there. Maybe tomorrow he'll be out of your hair honey, even for a few hours cos it's your child-free day tomorrow isn't it? Goodness you don't want to have to spend it with him involuntarily!!!!