Friday, February 23, 2007

What A DAY!!!

I ahte above all things mowing the Lawn!! I don't think it comes under the 'housewife' job discription. I't a Man thing, a Son and Husband thing....definately NOT a Me thing!!!
It's hard and hot and sweaty and your arms ache and back hurts...and quite frankly I would rather clean a bathroom than do it any day!!
Dh has been...well....slack and the lawn had turned into some sort of unsustainale forest!! so bad it was that the children said they couldn't play out the back cos the grass was too long. On inspection of said grass yesterday I realised it was a good thing they weren't playing out there because I may well ahve lost one in the undergrowth!!!
Well enough is enough and I can't sit around waiting for Kelly to putt his finger out...when there is no cricket on the telly, or when theres absolutley nothing eles he should be doing, to actually do it. So Today I did it, with massive help from my mummy and daddy. All morning sweating and huffing and puffing around the yard...NOT FUN!!!!
Well it's done now, and the kids will be happy...but I tell you what DH better not let it get that far gone again....Cos when Mummy's not happy...NOBODY's happy...lol

Thanks for letting me vent...I feel so much better now

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Oh and you are sooooo badly sunburnt too babe! Honestly he better be nice to you tonight after that effort today!