Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Scotto's 11 Yeah!!!!!!!



This is my second boy Scott, we call him Scotto, don't know why...just do. And today he turned 11 'WOW' is all I can think, he's 11, and he's my second!!!! god I must be getting old!!!! But he was very excited this morning when he got his pressies, he's a bit of a cricketer and we adventually decided to get him the beach cricket gear, inculing a pitch, which he and his cousins, and the boys next door, can use in the back yard. Oh and he got a cricket shirt too...a bit big but he doesn't care it's 'cool'...gotta love kids


Oh and I couldn't help uploading a pic of my Lily in her first Tu Tu, a pressie from grandma fro her birthday a few weeks ago...to me she just looks so beautiful

Thanks for having a read (((((((hugs)))))))

Cass xxxx

Last thing....the latest SM has a LO of mine in it of Lily, called 'Beautiful Girl' funny thing is I did that LO nearly 12 months ago...boy has my style changed, but I still dig the LO!!!!!

No comments: