Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Great Sandwich!!!!

All my kids are out on a wednesday. The big boys at school, obviously and my babies go to kindy!! A day to myself YEAH! but ussally, and today is no different, I catch up on the housework, (and ofcourse scrap he he he). But the best thing about wednesday is I can make myself a sandwich and sit down, in front of the telly and eat it....slowly...without sharing!!! it's bliss!!
Today I made a huge sanger, Ham, cream cheese, relish, lettuse, tomato, onion and grated cheese....YUM!!!!! I ussally don't go to that much trouble, but I felt like indulging...Pathetic isn't it when a mear sandwich, eaten in peace becomes a pleasing event!!!

Oh well jsut thought I'd share

Oh and I scraped a pic of my hair today!!!!! been waiting to do that one...lol

Ta for looking

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Hey babe, we all know that sometimes a sandwhich is a feast if you don't have to share it with small people!