Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Bloody Kids

I love my children, don't get me wrong, but some days I wonder what the name of good gravy am I doing!!!!!!
My youngest is driving me NUTS!!!!!!! You would think that by the time you have your 5th child, you would have the whole parenting thing worked out....WRONG!!!!!!
This kid is doing my head in. I love him to death, and he is a cutie, but my hat is he a handful. for everything I need to do he makes me pay. If I want to hang the washing on the line, he throws the washing on the gound, so I battle to keep it in the basket. If I want to pack the dishwasher he is beside me tring to pull the draws out. God forbid I want to get a little scrapping done!!!! He just pulls the house apart for the mear thrill of seeing the mess. It might be alright if he pulled all the plastic cups and plates out of the cupboard and then played with them, but no he pulls them out, throws them all over the floor and moves on. He will pull all the books of the shelf, not look at any of them, and then...move onn to the next thing to distroy!!!! He has more toys than I can count, but all they are is projectiles!!!! I am at my wits end!!! all I do all day is pick up after the monster 18month old.
I told Kel that all I want for my birthday(25th of this month BTW) is one single day where I don't have to get down on my hands and knees for anything!!!!!
Huh, in the time it has taken me to type this he has, eaten another 2 ink pads (a particular fav), distroyed a journalling pen, unrolled a roll of glad wrap, pulled all the books of the shelf, made of with his sisters doll (much distress), and rolled the carpet mat in the lounge room in to the corner. Best go now, he has found Lily's milo and is sprinkleing it all over the floor ARGHHHHHHH

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Ah yes, another day in domestic paradise for you my love!!!!! Don't worry my one girl demolition team just came home and you know it's only a matter of time before the evening armageddon starts!