Friday, January 26, 2007

Australia Day photo Comp

Hey guys, If your reading this I have a MASSIVE favour to ask
There goes....

I have entered a photo (the one below of Lily and the Lifesaving flag) in the
Australia Day photos comp

Heres the link..... www.lookupandsmile.com.au

And if you have a few minutes in your day, I would REALLY REALLY love it if you could go have a lookie and cast a vote

To do it all you need to do is- go to the site
- go to Photo competion
- click on indivdual entries
- My pic is in the first lot that you will see (I was an eagar beaver) and click on the Pic, then the stars (the more the better)
Voting closes 16th of Feb, and you can vote as mant times, for as many entries as you like...TOOOOO COOOOOL

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!! if you lot only knew how much I need a holiday (I say that and laugh, simply because I know we all need one!!!!!!)

Much hugs, loves and kisses

Cass xxxxxx

2 comments:

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Gave you a vote Cass, hope it helps!

Binxcat1 said...

I want to vote, I tried to vote... I clicked you photo, I clicked on the stars... the it does... NOTHING!!! what am I doing wrong??? I soooo reckon yours should win too... the others are no where near this, esp since it is the year of Surf Life Savers. :D