Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's my Birthday!!!!!

Woo Hooo, 32, 32, 32 today!!!! not that a number matters much, but no use denying that fact I recon!!, hard to believe I am actually in my 30's. Like Homer Simpson said last night 'I haven't changed since high school, but suddenly I'm not cool anymore' I don't feel my age, and I guess thats what counts. I'd like to known when it is that I should actually start growing up though!!!!

On a slightly more depressing note, Kelly has completely forgotten!!!! he got, got dressed, made his brekky, kissed me goodbye and off he went to work. I know that we aren't doing anything in the way of celebration. With Lily having her birthday on the weekend and the boys needing stuff to go back to school, there simply isn't any money left. But a simple 'Happy Birthday' would have been nice. Never mind I will ring him at lunch time and remind him

I'd like to say a HUGE 'Thank-you!!!!!!!' to all of you guys that have visited my Blog and to those that left comments, thanks too, they mean alot to me!!!!!!

Keep smiling, happiness is infectious!!!!

Cassxxxxxx

No comments: