Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Boys are HOME!!!!!

Yeah!!!!! My two big boys, Kristofer and Scott came home from a camping trip with thier father last night!!!!!
I have missed them like crazy, in fact I think it was making me edgey and irriatible. They are my two from my previous marrage (i absolutley hate saying that...sounds scummy or something) and thier father who ussally only ever takes them every second weekend, took them out to mt Warning for a 10 day trip. Offcourse he also took his new live-in girlfriend and her 3 children. Not a particually happy situation for my boys (they don't get on very well with any of them) but they were looking forward to getting away. which is all well and good, but they have come home cranky and irratated. They recon that they couldn't stand another night with 'those' kids, and wanted to come home days ago. A bit sad for them really, they wanted to spend some quality time with thier father, something I encourage, but instead spent more of thier time trying to get away from 3 little rat bags, that were consuming thier fathers time anyway. Not fair!!!!!!!
But I am just soooooooo happy that they are home, I have never, ever not been able to contact them (they were out of phone range) in thier whole lives, let alone spent 10 whole days away from them, it was alot tougher on me than I think it should have been. Kris is 12 now, and I know he is getting older and will be spending more and more time away from me for a variety of reasons, and I know that he should be independant, and so should Scotto too. It's jsut that it's a bit hard on the mummy!!!! after all the crap that the 3 of us have gone trough together watching them drift away from me is probably going to be the hardest thing I have had to do, in regard to raising them, so far....the midwives didn't tell me how to deal with this part!!!!!!!!

No comments: