Tuesday, January 30, 2007

One of 'those' days


Ok, so normally I don't complain...LOL that's a joke!!!!
But this morning I am truely feeling like the genie from Aladdin...you know 'poof, what do you need?, poof, what do you need?, poof, what do you need?'
Isn't it funny that I can slip right back into the routine of getting kids back toschool, the whole uniform, lunches...whatever, but the kids have all of a sudden become completely disabled and have never had to organizes themselves in thier life!!!???? Now my elest two are 12, and 10, quite capable ussally, but now today they couldn't find thier way out of a wet paper bag AARRGGHHHH frustrating!!!, to make matters worse DH is haveing one of those 'I can never find anything' days (he never puts anything away to know where it goes anyway!!!!
The babies have offcourse taken full advantage of the stressful morning and have done thier level best to make sure that the house is a sufficent mess that although I have lots to do today, I certainly wont be getting out of the house any time soon!!!!!
Hopefully it wont take too long for my son's to get back in the game, and all will be well again....but in the mean time, I may as well paint myself Blue, and wear some puffy pants (it would go well with the pink hair dont you think)

Keep smiling :) I know I'm trying

Cass XXXX

No comments: