Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Burd GONG!!!!!

Well It's offiacial, I am the worlds worse parent!!!
Yesterday morning, my darling 19 month old son, climbed up on to the outside table and realesed into the wild my husbands cockateil 'George'.
Apparently I should have been watching him, apparently I 'let' him do these things, apparently I am a lazy parent!!!!!!!
At the time the bird was broken out, I was in the little monsters bedroom, cleaning up the baby wipes that had been strewn everywhere, and I was just putting the vacume cleaner away, after he had emptied an entire bottle of shimmer embossing powder all over the computer, office, chair floor...HIMSELF!!! (I must say that the boy sparkled in the sun all day) when he came up to me pulling on my shorts, 'Burd' "Gong' 'gong' 'gong' waving his little hands around like a tap dancer. 'Gong'( or 'gone' in english) is never a good thing, it ussaually means he has broken something...particually if it is followed by an 'oh oh'. I followed him out to see the cge door flying open and no george, all I have heard ever since is 'gong' gong' , I think he feels badly for what has happened (well as badly as a baby can)
His father on the other hand is just furious...with me, I'll never understand men, I sometimes wonder why I try

Thanks for having a read
Cass

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://hermessale.finniwolf.com "our craftspeople hermes 3 are perhaps radically different, exactly beautiful, informs me Von Bueren. available available options to you for different on the internet processes. lots of live their people enthusiastic about causing themselves as healthy that they can. And immediately after say where, And after they tell you just how their spirits tend to be faulty his or her grandad makes expired since there is weight as well as diabetes.
http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com

Anonymous said...

vptfqndut www.mcmmore.com mcm,mcm リュック,mcm 財布,mcm バッグ,mcm 長財布 dvuknfswo http://www.mcmmore.com/
roypwehvl