Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wooo Hooo First published LO

Ok, so it's probably not a huge deal to alot of people, but I am feeling very special.
The current issue of 'For Keeps' has a LO of Mine in it. My first Published LO. It felt so cool to walk into the newsagent and pick up the copy this morning, flipping through and finding mine.
It's on page 84, a yellow one I did of my Daughter Lilyana and her bestest buddy Caeligh. Lily was so excited to see her face in a mag...a little too excited maybe, she dribbled all over the page, good thing I bought 2 copies...I'm so pathetic!!!!!

3 comments:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

You're not pathetic babe, you're spesh!!!! And next month will be just as bad so I'm not about to poke fun at you!!! Especially while I stand there next to you doing the same thing! lol

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

WOW Cass

Congratulations on having your First Layout Published.

Sorry to hear about your fire dramas though, I can totally understand how Emotional that could be for you and your Family.

Also I want to say I love your Work!

Take Care,
Shelley Turner.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Don't pay Full Price for your
Scrapbooking Products Again.

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Cass - first time I have had a look at your blog - love your work. I can't believe you haven't been published before! It is such a great feeling to have your first one published. I remember showing anyone who would look! Congrats on all the ones coming up as well. I have one coming up in SM Vol 8 No 8 as well!