Monday, January 22, 2007

Lilyana's 3!!!!!!!!!

I heard on the radio that they are looking for photos of how you celebrate Australia Day. I am thinking of sending in this one, particularly seeing it is the year of the lifesaver, I honestly can't think of anything more Australian than a day at the beach....sand in knikers included!!!!LOL
My Baby turned 3 yesterday, my how time has flew by. We went down to Broadbeach for the day, it was hot and the waves were choppy. The boys bogieboarded all day and we had a BBQ in the park for Lunch....CLASSIC. Can't get much better than that I believe. The kids all has a fantastic time, Kristofer has a nasty case of sunburn today though. Being 12 I thought that I could get away with putting the sunscreen on his back and allowing him to do the rest. Well he thought it would be cool to go back to school with a tan....stupid stupid stupid child!!! He's paying for it today though and I have no sympathy, I would have asked him 15 times if had put the sunscreen on properly "yes Mum" obviously not as responsible as he would like to think.
My little princess had a good day though, she loves pressies (who doesn't!!) but she got a pair of Ballet shoes cos she wants to start classes, such a girly girl that one
Oh and my birthday is on thursday, and it looks like Kelly is going to take me out....woohooo, but don't get too excited...it's to the CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your gorgeous little girl, Cass! Ah they grow up so fast don't they? Hang on to all those precious moments with her and keep creating those wonderful pages. Wow and congrats on all the published pages, that's awesome!