Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finally!!!!

yeah me!!!!! An acceptance from Scrapbooking memories!!!!!
Late last year I had a really good run with SM, they took quite a few of my LO's, 12 or so, but then I went through a real dry spell. I was still submitting and scrapbook creations took one, but I was getting no love from SM. I was a bit ummm concerned quite frankly.But today my drought was broken and they have taken one YEAH!!!!!!!!
I really do scrap for pleasure but I will honestly say that the recognision is nice, a really good feeling that you are doing OK.
The LO they have taken is one called 'Mates' about my son and my bestie Lu's son Blayd. They are actually cousins, but they are the best of mates first. The funny thing is I was so lacking in personal mojo the other day when I did the LO I ripped an idea, well a few actually off Lu. The LO has alot of her techniques on it that she did on a couple of LO she has done recently that I loved....I hope SM taken them too, would seem a bit unfair otherwise
Any hoo, just had to share...too excited!!!!

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Well I think we've gone past the witching hour (the early morning rejection emails) so now we wait....and wait....and wait until this afternoon I guess!