Friday, June 1, 2007

It's POETS day....yeah!!!!!

POETS day is actually an old tradesman's term for friday, my Daddy used to use it all the time. It stands for 'P@%s Of Early Tommorow's Saturday' if that makes and sense. And on Friday's I actually do get to leave work early because Lily has Ballet on a Friday afternoon at 4pm, but today they are having exams, so no ballet for the princess (mighty unhappy about that too she is...)

Here's a LO I did in the shop today....gotta love that face...lol



Anyway My son has another friday night game tonight....Yeah...not!!! so I am off to that soon, He actually won Man of the match last week...an enormase achievement for him

Anyway beautiful ones, I hope you all ahve a great weekend...MWAHHHHH

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

kerry said...

Boy what attitude and such a poser,Mikayla is now getting that attitude,i can't wait for her to get bigger not.Have agreat one see you soon.

BruganCampbell said...

Another gorgeous LO Cass and what an attitude - no one is going to push this girl around!

lynn wood said...

thanks for the comment cass......love this lo, just adore the look on your dd's face,Priceless!!

Nicole said...

Fantastic pages, no wonder your always published. I know Friday as POETS day too. LOL, fantastic isn't it.