Thursday, June 21, 2007

How is everyone???? good I do hope

I did a couple of LO's today and thought I would share. The 3rd one is of my newphew Sebastian (the boy with the smoke hazard insident) little cutie isn't he??

True Romance is my Dares LO for this fortnight..it had to be a movie title, and tarrantino is a fav of mine. Lu has scrapped this pic of our two before...so i thought I would give it a go


















This is a pic of Kristofer, all dressed up for his interview yesterday, it's so hard for me to look at him sometimes...he is just getting so darn BIG!!!!! someone thought he was 17 yesterday (he is only 12), I thought he looked so smart though


I'm off to have a chat with Marah now in the cyberscraps chatroom


Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Yvette Adams said...

Wow... Kristofer SOOOO does not look 12!!!

More lovely layouts from you. :) Love all the bits and pieces to look at. So much in them!