Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lo's and I've been tagged

OK so here a few LO to share.
The green and black one is the LO I did for the SC comp....and didn't place in. The One of Lily has the Bam pop stamps on it that i won as a RAK off the How dare you site, and the one of me is my get real challenge for this month on cyberscraps










I've been tagged by the beautiful Yvette Adams...so here we go

Name three things that scare you.- Rodents...can't stand them of any description, mice, rats even banicoots. Balconys, don't like the unsafe feeling. Not know where my kids are...I am a terribly paranoid mum
The daggiest thing in your music collection- Robbie Williams swing album
Your three favourite clothing items- Do boots count?? I have a fav pair of them. A pair of daggy jeans I can't live without. A really sexy silver dress that I need to loose 10kg to fit back in to, but I still love anyway
Your partners most annoying habit- Well there a kettle of fish....lol umm apart from one I can't mention, he constantly leave the toaster on the bench...drives me NUTS!!!!!
What stresses you out- Money, or the lack ofIf I could change the world I would.......- Immunise everyone against prevenable deseases
Your favourite household chore…- I actually don't mind cleaning bathrooms...I think it's the chemical smell
If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for….- Linen...I have an obsession with thick white crisp sheets
In my next life I would like to come back as ….- Hmmmmmm a lioness, the men folk wait hand and foot on them

Your least favourite celebrity… Paris Hilton (sorry Yvette...I seriously dislike her too....lol)


In return I tag...Lu, Alana, and Megan......have fun with it, look forward to seeing your answers

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

Love your Nice Girls layout. And your pink hair. :D

And your green/black layout is great! You should have at LEAST got a place!

Great job on the tag. Are we wicked for enjoying the fact that Paris is in gaol?

Anthea said...

love the LOs!

Flinders Pony Club said...

Love that sweet dream lo...an that g/b is beaut...and i think i may have to scrapjack that lo about yourself...I will do tag in next couple of days!!!!

nikkihelen said...

love the lo's........and the pink hair!!