Friday, June 8, 2007

The RAK goes to.............................

Dum da da Dar...................................................................................................................................... JANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



could you please e-mail me your address so I can get that out to you

Thanks to you all that commented, we did have a lovely little draw this afternoon, but my camera battery is dead...typical...lol

Off to the papercrafts festival tommorrow...hope to catch up with a few cool people. If you see a couple of strange chicks walking around, thats probably Lu and me, so come and say hello

Did a few LO's in the shop today, but it's too cold to go out to the car and get them...tommorrow I will have a little sharies

Later beautiful ones

Cass xxxx

No comments: