Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Sunday!!!

Hope everyobne is having a great weekend??? I have gotten up with the kidlets this morning and DH is sleeping in. I was feeling a bit motivated...or perhaps bored, so I decided to set up a new Blog page just for my Published stuff. That list at the side of my blog used to bother me BIG TIME. Unfortunatley, being the lazy bum that I am, it was my only way to keep track of the coming and goings of my LO's. I tried keeping a book, but Lily and Ronin soon made short work of that. So although it was mainly for my reference than anything eles it bothered me that perhaps it looked a bit...ummmm...show off like...IYKWIM...certainly not my intention.

Gosh I can rabbit on....anyway, there is a link to my Published and commissioned stuff on the side bar now...for those who want to have a lookie, and I have uploaded all the already published stuff

Okey dokey...I am actually off to the shop today for a few hours...bit of fun really

hope you all have a Happy Sunday

hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

No comments: