Saturday, June 16, 2007

OTP stuff


These are some of the OTP projects Lu and I have done...the cool Making memories flip album I did of all our boys, Lu did the FANTASTIC wall hanger of my three men, I really LOVE the puzzel peices she did too, and she also did the tag album...which is a class coming up at Cyberscrap for 'Christmas in July'....she is such a clever girl our Lu

I did this Canvas for my Mum and Dad...and I know...it is VERY Carol Jansen...but isn't minicry the highest for of flattery, and a little scraplife now and then expands our horizons...or so I recon'

This is my 'Summer Cube'. It is actually quite big, about 5 1/2 inches square. I have an accordian album on the top, with photos of everyone at the beach last year and the paper is that Fabo CI stuff we just got in.....oh and if you are into OTP stuff or Canvas's I can't recomend the Reeves paint highly enough...it is so thick and creamy and covers so well...You can mix it to make metalics...I LOVE IT!!!!!


Anyway babe...chow for now, family are comin over for a sausage sizzle for Ronin's birthday yesterday...he is a happy little guy

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

lynn wood said...

wow your OTP stuff is awesome... i really love those cubes, great work :-)

BruganCampbell said...

More great stuff - love the colours.
Have a great weekend chicky.

Flinders Pony Club said...

I love these...you have been busy!!