Saturday, June 9, 2007

Quick share ...and deslexia strikes again...derrrr

OK OK OK as anyone that knows me will know...I am TERRIBLY deslexic (so much so that I probably haven't spelled that right) and my mother is constantly on my back about how many pelling errors are actually in my blog entries too...and anyone that has read it will know that already too. Well let me tell you my infliction has gotten me in to heaps of trouble in the past. I have been lost because I can't read the map, I have answers so many questions on tests wrongly at school that adventually they got a teacher to read them to me...the list goes on, but never have I felt so insanely stupid as I did yesterday
I have been busy ...flat chat actually, trying to get my master entry done...busy busy busy. I thought it was due on the 13th of June...until the beautiful and understanding Alana pointed out to me yesterday that it is actually the 13th of JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honetly I have read and re-read the entery form hundreds of times and it always read June to me......I was so angry with myself at the time...now I am just laughing a bit about it...at least it's all done now, and I wont be rushing around in the last week to get it done...lol I can post it at my leasure...lol

Anyway, I do hope you all have a little giggle at my expense, gawd knows Lu nearly wet herself.

Here a couple of LO I did in the shop yesterday, the one on my 3 favourite things is my Dares for this fortnight






off to papercrafts now....catch ya's later

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

Remember pics of purchases from today.....and you made a bad day turn into a happy day Cass...we all have these moments. But everyone let me tell you I was nearlly in tears yesterday when i read Cass's email to me saying that not to panick about my masters if i posted Monday it would still get there...SO i nearlly cried all the way to the side of my bed to find mag to check the date thinking how stupid i was for not reading correctly... I would have never got finished in time, hence the tears.....thanks Cass i am still smiling...LOL

Kat Thompson said...

Love the LOs!! They're so beautiful. I really and truly believe you're going to do so amazingly with the masters comp. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Glad you can see the humour in misreading the dates, I think I'd have wound up crying my eyes out!

Have fun at Papercrafts!!!