Saturday, June 9, 2007

Papercrafts Pics

Firstly....big squishy apologies to Alana...babe, I am so sorry I made you cry, if it is any consolation I had a little cry too....I cant believe myself sometimes!!!!!

Anyway the papercrafts was FAB!!!!!!! I had a fantatic time wandering around having a look at all the great stuff and the fantatic LO's that are on display, SC have the colour comp finalist displayed...WTG the beautiful Lusi Austin and the super cool Jilly.
Taking of Jilly Gereaty-Groves (remember I am delexic here) was absolutley FANTASTIC to catch up with you and finally have a face to face chat...can't wait for that 'opinion' babe!!!!!!

I thought I would share a couple of pics of my haul, got a few nice things, a couple of bits of chipboard, yummy flowers, found some inks on special (never have enouigh of them), a cool font stamp, bling (offcourse) but the most beautiful thing was these little baggies of handmade buttons for only $1...so I bought 6 bags...offourse!!!!! aren't they just YUMMY!!!!!!!

Lu and I got to catch up with Ngaire too, got ya on film this time babe!!!




we went and had a bit of a chat with Casey, the SM editor...such a great chick, and had a bit of a preview of the next issue...looks pretty good to BTW....except for the LO with my head on it....lol that will teach me for Subbing LO's on myself

anyway Ladies, hope you all had a great day too...DH is off to the sunny coast tonight so I am doing the single parent thing....FUN FUN FUN.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good one and keep smilin'

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

Sounds like you had a ball at papercrafts. :) I'd love to have been there too!
BTW I've tagged you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe! I'm writing this from an internet cafe cause my phone lines are down (anyone sensing something wrong with this? but anyhooooo) thanks for the shout out...I had no idea it was a finalist and I checked on another forum and it didn't have me as a finalist there so now i'm heaps curious hey. any more info girl? would love some! lol!
Love that shot of you and ngai! and the yummy buttons and goodies!
Glad you and Lu had fun!
And I can't wait to meet Jill irl one of these days (hopefully when i come up and visit ALL the QLD girls I love - you and Lu included of course!!!!!!!)
Much love Cass and thanks again for the heads up - lol!
Lus x