Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Quick LO's sharies

Well today's the day...Kris has his interview with Queensland Acadamies at 1.45pm this afternoon down at the gold coast, so if you happen to read this before then, please spare a thought or a pray for my little (or not so little) man

here a couple of LO's I did in the shop on monday





Oh and I have to tell you,

My little sister has a son, Sebastian, who is a month younger than Ronin, and goes to a kindy jsut down the road from Lily and Ronin's kindy. Yesterday my sister, Trisha, gets a phone call about 1pm to come and get him, there is a 'smoke hazzard' and all the kids have been evacuated. Trisha, is not a clam individual at the best of times, so she panics thinking the place has gone up in flames and offcourse rushes over there (well rushes as much as an 8 month pregnant woman can).
Mum rang me to tell me whjat was going on 'Don't worry' I said 'Someone has probably burnt something in the mircowave' which is EXACTLY what happened...lol
Mind you, they had an absolutle convoy of police and fire trucks there apaarently, Sebby even got a bright yellow sticker from the firey's to say that he was OK...very exciting for the little man

Anyhoooooo, best go, have to get the boy up to get a hair cut. Grandma bought Kris a new suit and shoes (size 14 expensive bloody things) to wear, good thing his birthday is in a couple of weeks, he has his presents already!!!!lol

Hugs and kisses
Cass xxxx

P.S. Isn't it funny how God has a plan? I obviously HAD to get masters done early so that I could deal with all this HooHa....I wouldn't have had time if I was still working on it....funny the little things that make you so thankful!!!!

1 comment:

nikkihelen said...

Good luck Kristopher!! I can't wait to hear how you go! What an amazing acheivement to have gotten to this stage of the entire process!