Sunday, June 24, 2007

Friday Night Crops ROCK!!!!!!!

OK so Lu and I held a little crop in the shop on Friday night, two lovely ladies came in. We wore our uggies and the radio played some silly music that I am sure was the nightclub playlist from 1992, we had pizza at half time, and chatted and laughed and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
I even got some LO's done....nice bonus. I guess thats a big night out for us these days...and I didn't have to wear crippling heels or uncomfortable jeans....another bonus. Lu and I will be holding these crops every second friday night, for anyone that is interested, check out the Cyberscraps site.
These are the LO's I did...not too bad for a 5 hour effort



Well I hope everyone is looking forward to the school holidays starting tommorrow. My car goes in for a little repair job tommorrow (the scrapbooking carpark insident) and my lovely little sister Trisha will be looking after my big boys while I head off to work...oh I do so love being able to count on the help of my family at times. It is such a thing to be grateful for....

Well peace, love and sanity (maybe the last bit is just for me...lol)

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

lynn wood said...

love the coach lo, what a fab idea, i may have to scraplift that...lol
the other two lo's are just stunning!!! i really love looking at your blog, your work is just beautiful!!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Oh, cass, I so wish it was three at the crop - with me there. They are the absolute best ones arnt they. Its fun then for you too!!!
Love the laouts

Helen Kinsela said...

Another 2 gorgeous LO's Cass. I love your work. How did you do the letters for Aussie Girl? They look awesome. Pity I dont live close enough to join you for the crop, sounds like a ton of fun.