Thursday, May 31, 2007

Extra Scrapping expence...bummer!!!

Ok on Tuesday Lu came over and we were going to get some scrapping done. Not long after she got here I realised I was in desparate need of a few sheets of black carstock (how unlike me not to have a stash, but I was out. So we bunddled all 3 of the little kids into the back of my enormase 4wd and off we went to the LSS (I only needed the cardstock, so I didn't bother going into Cyberscraps...bad me. Anyway as we were pulling into the car park of said LSS there was some issue involving shoes in the back seat. Lily was going nuts over something, screaming and yelling as only a 3yld princess can do. Well I was distracted, and I underestemated the parking distance I had, and natually I hit a parked car!!!!!
Bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The lady was really good about it, accidents happen (DH isn't so understanding), and LU offcourse was very supportive (where would I be without you babe??). But when all is said and done $3 worth of cardstock has now cost me $450 in excess.... SUCKS!!!!!
Scrapping suppys have never cost me that much before. The car is not very damaged at all, totally drivable, but still has to be fixed, and everyone is OK...even though Lily was still complaining about something to do with the shoes while we exchanged details.
These things happen I guess.. (maybe DH will now have a proper think about getting me a smaller car!!!!)

Well, I have been working on several different projects lately, But me being me, I have also done a few pages...just for the hell of it. I find that if I don't let the mojo go, it has a revolt on me, and at this particular moment in time I can't risk it going anywhere IYKWIM. So heres a few LO's I have done over the last week





Hope all is well on your side of the fence, and thanks for having a read

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

kerry said...

Poor Cass that sucks i really hate it when that sort of thing happens.There is always a lesson in itan expensive one at that.

Flinders Pony Club said...

Dont you hate that....oh well, did that girl get the hsoe problem sorted!! LOL The pages are great...I just love doing a page for the hell of it!! Dont you?? Well pop by later...