Thursday, May 24, 2007

Workin' thru da list......

Ok in my surpreme efforts to work my way through my list, I can sucessfully knock one thing off.
I did the colour combo comp thingy LO for Scrapbook Creations yesterday, and although I can't post the whole LO, I figued this little bit wouldn't hurt....lol


(I guess you can tell which colour combo I wnet for....lol)

I got 90% of my mini album finished today...it has taken so many hours and days.....WEEKS I hazzard to think in all honesty, but I can now see the light at the end of that particular tunnel.

Back to the shop tommorrow, so hopefully a few more ticks...maybe

Cheers

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

Lita said...

I've been taking a tour of your blog. You are a creative genius!!! Love your work!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Cass, thanks so much for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comment! I've been loving all your work in the mags! I did the same colour scheme for the SC colour comp!! Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

So glad you can see the light - makes things so much easier, especially at the end of the week!

Nice colour combo I can tell just from the 'bit' :)

Have a wonderful weekend!