Friday, May 25, 2007

Okey Dokey

Well to be honest with you I have had one bugger of a day....and it hasn't stoped yet!!!!!!!
lets start at the beginning, cos thats a very good place to start

I got up this morning and DH had a go at me over some meaningless crap....men tend to go on with alot of that in my obsevations. There was very little milk left...so only 2 cups of coffee before work (I am ussally a 4 or 5 kinda girl, simply cos I am up at 5, and don't leave for work til 9...oh and I NEED the caffine)
All four children decided to be difficult. Someone couldn't find thier bag, andother thier lunchbox, someone pinched someone eles, who in turn thumped everyone...I sort of tuned out somewhere along the line and focused on getting them out the door.
So after kindy and school drop off, I came home organised my stuff and Lu and I went off to work...blessed work...my haven of sanity
Sanity disturbed at about 11 when the kindy rang to say Ronin, my nearly 2yld was running a high temp. so back in the car and go and get him. Ofcourse a dose of panadol and a packet of chippies soon made him feel on top of the world and he was back to his distructive self.
Lu and I go go to work together on a friday and she leaves her car at my place, so I had abandon her at work, so I had to go pick her up at 2pm, drop her at my place so she can then go get her kids. Then back up to the kindy for me, to pick up Lily. DH informs me that he will be late this afternoon because traffic is horrendious and he needs to go to the bank. Not ussally a problem, but Lily has Ballet at 4pm, and I'll be damned if I was going to take all of them, so I organise my Mum to look after them. I come home from kindy, and quickly dress her, and pick up the two older boys off the street on my way to mums (they ussally walk home)
Drop all three boys off at my mothers, go to ballet, and when it's finished I pick them up again and go home

Which brings us to right NOW!!!!!!

I have a small window of time here, where I felt like doing nothing...so blogging seemed like as good an idea as any

I now have to take Scott to karate at 5.45pm and then Kris to footy (they have a friday night game) by 6.15pm

I wont get home till about 9pm, so I think I will be picking up some macca's and a bottle of red (maybe a flaggon) on my way home

PHEW!!!!!! the joys of motherhood

anyway here a LO I did of Lu's daughter Caeligh this morning at work



Hope you all have a great weekend

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

7 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

It always happens all in one day....I have them days. I guess we all do!!! I am back at work next term, and i am already knowing it is going to be a pain in the B#**...well you no where

Karen Knight said...

wow cass you have had some of a day. week whatever. i hope it all calms down soon cause i know i certaintly wouldn't want to be stuck in that for too long.
Big hugs and i love your layout of Lu's daughter Caleigh.

Hugs
Kayla

jilly said...

Hi gorgeous!
I find this post strangely comforting lol! Someone else's life is as insane as mine lol!!

xxJill

Ally said...

wow cass what a day! but I must say that I am LOVING your most recent layouts! I love your classy timeless style! Wish I could pull itoff lol!
Big scrappy hugs!

kerry said...

Hi Cass,

This sounds just normal for you hope that you had a great weekend.And just keep scrapping,i loved your page in for keeps of that angel of a girl that you have.

Kat Thompson said...

Wow, what a day! Eek, I'd be pulling my hair out by the end of it, I think!

Love the new LOs, they're divine as always. You are definately one of my fave scrappers, hun.

Anonymous said...

OMG this just a Stunning... layout xx