Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Links List

Gosh I have been a slack Blogger.....

I have been using other peoples blogs to surf around for months now, I have been too darn Lazy to update my links list.

So today I did it (see right hand side bar). These are lthe Blogs and sites that I regularlly visit...most of the time I am really bad and don't leave comments, something that I am going to make a real effort to do more, because I love getting them myself so much.

To all the ladies listed here, I so hope you don't mind that I have linked you all,they are FANTASTIC blogs!!!!! and If I haven't listed you I swear it was probably an oversight because I am all a bit rushed of late.

I urge you all to check a few out...there is some absolutley amazing work out there and some really fantatsic people. One of the things I really do love about this art is that the community surrounding it is, by enlarge, a supportive and encouraging one.

Well girls I am off to work now...down to the scrapping shop...hopefully I might get a LO or tow done...and met some more great people

Have a good day, what ever it is you are up to

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

jilly said...

PMSL Cass - now I won't feel to bad that I've added your link to mine!!!!!! BTW, loved ALL your work in the latest SM - Bloody terrific girl! (or is that Cass Glass Memories?!?!?!?)
xxJillG

jilly said...

BTW - I NEEEEEED your email addy - I've just sent a little "snippet" of info over to Lu!
xxJill