Friday, May 11, 2007

And we're off.........to the races that is.....lol

With great thanks to triple M Brisbane. Kelly, Lu doug, and myself are off to the Doomben races tommorrow.....YEAH and we will even get to meet the band Evermore...it's a bit cool. Believe it or not I have a completely co-ordinated outfit in pink and orange, complete with feathered road kill (facinater) and all for the rock bottom price of $37.50 ..yes thats right $37.50
Lu and I went off to the DFO yesterday near the airport, and I got a dress from a $10 rack, a pair of shoes in screaming hot pink for 15, and the facinator was $12.50. I am borrowing some jewwlry off Lu and a pink handbag, so I'm all set.
Offcourse the facinator was a bit boring, so I have embellished it with a few Prima flowers and a bit of bling (couldn't help myself)....oh I do hope no scrapbookers recognise them, but oh well, we work with what we got!!!!!

Oh and also very exciting, SM have asked me to do another product challenge....and would you believe it's for Prima....I could have laughed myself silly.

So now not only do I have DT stuff, and Masters and submissions, but a product challenge too......phew I guess I am going to be busy...really I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!!!!

Catch ya later Bill and Ted (for those of us old enough to remember that movie)

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Karen Knight said...

we are heading up to the DFO's near the brissie airport in three weeks cass. i hope you left something for us. lol!
your outfit sounds stunning, remember to share piccies.
hugs
kayla

Anonymous said...

excellent duuuuuude (in your best bill and ted voice)......hope you had fun on the weekend and a lovely mother's day. And hey congrats on the sm product callenge girlie!!!!
Lus x