Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pig Tag No 7



OK Guys, I know I should have done this yesterday...but I was at the shop all day, and then had footy training...blah blah blah....

Anyhooo, this is my Best friend, my partner in crime, she who is to blame for my scrapping addiction, my constant sourse of inspiration, my personal human spell check, my motivator, my sounding board, my therapist, she whom on I can always depend, my strength when I have none, my reality checker, she who can make me laugh and lets me cry.....Lu
I have known this woman since I was 17, ups and down, highs and lows, good times and bad. She knows all there is to know about me, and was standing next to me at some of the hardest and some of the most fun times of my life.
I love her sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if she is sticking her tounge out)

well that's it, I'm done with my pic tag. I have to nonimnate 3 people to do the same, but I am off to start dinner now, so hopefully I'll be back to do that later......maybe tommorrow the way I going....LOL

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

jilly said...

PMSL Cass! I take you're going to take up "glamour photography" now!
xxJill