Wednesday, May 9, 2007

OK....I am still alive....LOL

I have just been really really REALLY busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(please excuse my ummm french) but I have been up to my nuts in masters stuff. The whole storage soultion thing is doing my head in!!!!! needless to say I now feel as though I have bitten off far more than I can chew....good thing I have a big gob.
anyhoo......the beautiful and fabo Ali Stafford come into the shop. She had a great class with a couple of ladies and we had a great chat....can't wait for that crop babe....I bring the burbon....lol

A terrible sad event occured today also. The family dog 'Stone' passed away. He was a beautiful golden lab, about 11 years old, so he had a good innings, but it is still very sad. He was bought for my eldest son for his 2nd birthday, and had become so much a part of the whole family's lives. He was living with my parents for the last few years, but we saw alot of him. Miss you Stoney dog...love you always xxxx

I did do a LO today though..... cool new MME stuff

Thanks for having a lookie

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry for your loss cass with stoney...i know that feeling well too...rest in peace :)
love that bonus lo too....so gorgeous!
love lus x