Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Talk about BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As all you mums of multiple children know, life is never boring, and well...you ALWAYS have something to do.
Chuck in a part time job, and more scrapping than I know what do with and you get on stressed out, one frustrated, one frazzled mummy...(that would be me!!!!)
I have had one of those weeks let me tell you. My house is a mess, there is washing...clean mind you...but piling up everywhere, I really need to do a decent grocery shop, instead of picking up a few nesscities everyday, and if I ever find the bottom of my scrap room I'll be happy!!!
Oh well, thats life isn't it? and to be honest I think i function pretty well under pressure. I like deadlines, I like it when things just HAVE to be done. What i don't like it when I plan to do some of these things, other things requiring immediate attention seem to surface, hence the deadlines keep creeping up on me.
I have to laugh though, cos I really do enjoy always having something to do, makes me feel purposful, useful even.
I have decided to make a little list for myself, and seeing as I check in on my blog everyday...(sometimes I may be too busy to post...but I do check) I thought here would be as good a place to write it all down as any

THE THINGS I NEED TO GET DONE...SCRAPPING WISE

1-Masters stuff
1- finish Hazel
2- finish that damn mini album
3- start and finish the single LO
4- take the photos and start and finish the double LO (I have an idea, but i really need THAT photo)
5- do all the paperwok stuff, including the 200 words (that shouldn't be too hard)

2- Colour combo LO for Scrapbooking Creations

3- post the product challenge to SM

4- Do atleast 5 LO's for the design team stuff for Cath...new Marah Johnson and creative imagination stuff has just come in...really yummy

5- Ngaires challenge...I really really want to do this challenge

6- 6 commisioning LO's for the fete

There...........
When I write it all down it actually dosen't seem that much in the end. I have already done my Dares LO for this week and a lady came into the shop last friday and had a part finished wedding album she commissioned me to complete for her...and I have done that already too...15 LO's!!!!!!!! (simple ones though...hope she likes it, because it is soooooooo not my style, but I had to follow the theme that had already been started, so my hands were a bit tied..."Lu, STOP laughing!!!!!, cos I can hear you!!!!!"

well I have typed a fair bit now so I will share a couple of LO's
Theres one of my Daughter Mikayla that I did in the shop the other day, I printed out a Black and white photo and used water colours to colour in the flowers in her hair.
The other is my Dares, using beads is the theme for this fortnight, not a tough call for me...and dosen't my Lu look beautiful!!!!!!




Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

Ps...thatnks to all you wonderful ladies that have commented this week...love ya's MUWAHHHHH

7 comments:

Anthea said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog, and thanks for your congrats!!!

you seem to be one busy woman! I like busy, keeps me going!! LOL

Yvette Adams said...

Hi Cass. Thanks SO much for leaving a comment on my blog. I had just been admiring your work in SM mag, and reading your text about losing Mikayla. I was so touched. You're so strong. Hugs 2u.

Flinders Pony Club said...

Hi Cass....you are busy, but I am sure you will do it!! What is Ngaires challenge?? hope all goes well...cheers Alana

Anonymous said...

Ok that IS a daunting list!

Hope you find another day in the week to get it all done and thanks again for the scream :)

Julie said...

Thanks for popping by my blog and your sweet comments. Love your page for the beads dare.

Wish you well on working through your to do list.

kerry said...

Hi Cass,
That is a gorgeous photo of Mikayla,ijust got sm and was reading about what happened even though i all ready new about it,it still touches my heart,you are such a strong determined person and good luck with all that you are doing you deserve every best wish that there is.You are one very brave woman and your family is lucky to have you.hugs and kisses to you all.

lynn wood said...

you are one busy gal, i am so hopless working under pressure....lol...love your lo's especially the one of your dd it's beautiful.....thanks for leaving a comment on my blog