Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tagged ....TWICE!!!!!

Ok, my Darling Lu has tagged me...twice in fact. so I will start with the easiest one, and I promise I will start my 'pic tag' tommorrow morning (seven pics in seven days)
here goes....I copied this from her blog and for those I 'Tag' you must do the same (from mine...lol)

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1- I like having Pink hair beacuse I hate being served last at the fish and chip shop
When I was in my 20's I was a size 8-10, and offcouse I have always been tall and blonde. I know it is an ugly fact about the world but being one of the 'beautiful' people (and don't get me wrong I have never actually considered myself one of them) does get you better service and attention. Now that I am a size 14 with a tribe of kids, I don't get noticed and I HATE that...remedy.....PINK HAIR....LOL, over look me now...I DARE ya!!!

2- I dislike all seafood except prawns
Don't ask me why on this ...cos I have no idea

3- My little sister named her son Sebastian, a name I have wanted for all of my sons and was never allowed to have
When I was pregnat with my first son, I fell in love with the name Sebastian, but my ex-husband wouldn't allow it...said it was too 'gay' if you can believe that. Then I had another son and again he put his foot down. When Kelly and I found out we were having a boy I wanted it again...and again to a 'No'. So when my sister had a little boy she actually asked me if she could use the name...so name I have my Sebastian...sort of...lol

4- My ex-Husband was a nuggety red head that actually got mistaken for Paul 'Fatty' Vautin on lots of occasions
This fact isn't as interesting as it is funny, well to me anyway, needless to say...I upgraded

5- My best friend Lu has a daughter call Caeligh, and I have a daughter called Lilyana. This makes us a 'C' and an 'L' and so are theyThis is purely coincidental, we only worked it out the other day. We had one of those 'freaky weird' moments

6- I love to eat grated cheese soaked in soy sauce and vinegar
Now I know that sounds revolting, but my mouth is watering as I type this

7- I have a mild obsession/mad crush on the lead singer of INXS, JD Fortune
OK I can hear ya's all now...pathetic, I know, I know. But to me he is honestly, sex on a stick...it doesn't get better than that!!!! I have always ALWAYS been really attracted to bad bad men and I so love his voice...and I aggress with you...it is pathetic....lol

OK so thats it...are you all amazed !! lol well it was a bit of fun, and these people can now consider themselves TAGGED.......

JULIE, JODIE, CAZFUN, ANDREA, NICOLE, MISS STAFFI,and the darling ALICE

I will just pop round to let you know. Have fun ladies and I'll start my pic tag tommorrow

Keep smiling

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

LOL Cass - I must agree with about JD - even though I still miss Michael Hutchence being at the front INXS. JD is got that whole bad boy thing happening. :)

Nicole said...

Thanks Cass, had trouble finding 7 people to TAG. You have some good bits of information :)