Monday, April 2, 2007

My weekend...phew, where do I start????

Needless to say I was BUSY!!!!!
Saturday My second son Scotto had his first soccer game of the season. 8am at Bardon (thats about an hour from us here at Calamvale) so it was a really early start. He played an absolute brillant game, he scored 2 goals himself and assisted in the third and the team won 3-2. Coach Kelly (DH) was extremely pleased with his little team. Scott recons that he scored those goals because his LO was in this months SM...funny kid!!!!. Anyway while we were there a coach from a higher division rang Kelly and asked if he could 'borrow' a couple of players as he was short 2. So off we went to Loganholmn (this was about another hour's drive!!!) and Scott played up a Div with another girl Gemma (which, incidentally, he is a bit sweet on). Finally we got home about 2pm....long day.
Then offcourse Lu and I decided that we would Hit the town. You see I have a terrible obsession withthe lead singer of INXS (you think I would be old enough bot to have these sort of celebarty crushes anymore) and as they were playing in Brisbane last night, I thought they may ber hanging around the city. Needless to say we wouldn't and didn't find them, but it was a great excuse to get out of the house and feel like a bit of humanity again. The last time Lu and I went out was September last year, so it's not often we let our hair down.
I had an absolute fantastic night and we didn't get back in till 2.30am!!! Naughty Mummies!!!!
I was up at 6am on Sunday with the babies (Kelly has no symapathy for self inflicted pain!!!) and it was off to Kris's (my eldset son) Foooty game. They lost, but boy did my DS play well...I am just so proud of him!!!
I was so exhusted by Sunday night I could bearly walk!!! LOL Oh the things we do to ourselves in the name of Fun and Family!!!

Oh well thats it...probably a bit Lame by some standards, but pretty exciting for me

Keep smiling :):):)

Cass
xxxx

1 comment:

Janet said...

*drool* INXS lead singer... MMMMMM Glad you guys had a top night out.. It's been such a long time for me I have forgotten what 'fun' is like... hehehe