Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Minds Eye LO's

Ok, so we got this shipment in last week of all the brand new My Minds Eye stuff, and I thought before I start cracking into the new Marah Johnson I should do a couple of these LO's. I feel for the last range from MME, particually the 'bohemia' and now they have brought out Chipboard to match, OMG is it amazing, it's embossed, you can see on the 'Sweet Girl' page the Monograms and the bird from the shapes. I just painted them and then lightly ran an ink pad over the top, I am really happy with how it turned out. I do love new chipboard to play with!!!!!







Thanks for having a lookie girls, and for all the fantastic comments!!!
(......Changing subject.....)
I played a game of netball this morning. We were absolutly Flogged, very bad karma from a shooters persepective, but anyway i don't play to win, just to sweat a bit...lol. But it did get me wondering if anyone eles plays sport and how they find the competion aspect? I only ask because a few ladies on our team get really upset about losing and a few of the ladies on the other team were really cocky because they won. Personally, as I said I really don't care, as nice as it is to win, to me it doesn't make a difference, as long as i get to run around a bit.

Oh yeah, and if you do happened to be reading this blog, and you would like to have lookie at another great one, pop over to my bestie Lu's. She has a couple of RAKs running ATM too...bit cool

Thanks again for having a lookie,

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

grungedandy said...

Hi,

I've not left a comment before but been visiting your blog for a while now (even helped to inspired me to start my own)

I'd just like to say I think your LO are fab & I like your open & honest way of looking at life.

Keep up the good work

Thank You

*G*

Unknown said...

Cass, your layouts are simply beautiful. Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Saw your thread on SAM, thought Id come look :)
I play netball and this week I played a mixed game where the score was 38 to 5 at the end with us losing, no one cared we all thought it quite funny.
The other game is our ladies team and we lost that one too, only by 10. All the girls on that team like a competetive game but the final score doesnt bother us.

BruganCampbell said...

Hi Cass, how gorgeous of those LOs, fantastic work. :)

Sorry to hear your team lost - there is always next time. :)

And it looks like I'm off for another trip down to Cath's - loving the new stuff.

Take care and bye for now.