Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pic Tag number 3







This is a Lily that come in a bunch of flowers my little sister Trisha gave me. Last friday poor old Dish (thats what we call Trisha...you know from the movie mallrats, as in Trish the Dish lol) had a little bit of a car accident in her two week old car. Some guy ran up the back back of it while she was stationary at an intersection. No too much damange to the car at all, but my concern was that Trisha happens to be 28 weeks pregnant, and Toby (that her little man in her belly) is sitting very low in her pelvis. Mum and Dad went to the accident, (dish was in a bit of a flap, as the car was only 2 weeks old) and when they rang me I to tell me what was going on, I told them to forget the damn car and see if Trisha and the baby are OK. I rang the hospital where she is booked in, and then her doctor (who also happens to be my Gyno) and he said she best come in so that they can check her out. I rang them back and told them to go up to the hospital. Everything is offcourse OK, but my theroy is better to be safe than sorry. Trisha was very thankful that i thought of her (god only knows why, it's not like I did much) and brought me these flowers. I do so love Lily's and in particular white ones. I have this beautiful bunch sitting on my dressing table.

Thanks for looking
and keep smiling

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Such beautiful flowers, but isn't there some bad drivers out there, same thing happened to my friends mum, brand new car too.