Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hers, mine...well um..OURS???!!!!


OK This is something I have never done before, ans well never actually thought I would do. Lu started this LO this morning, she did by far the majority of and brought it over today for scanning...believeing it was done. She wasn't happy with it, in fact she said she HATED it!!! Personally I thought it was fine, pretty damn good actually, but OK I couldn't help myself, a few of the flowers didn't have centers so I attached a few beads. 'Go Hard' said my beloved best friend, and well that was like throwing petrol on the fire!!!. I added a few more beads, and some ribbbon, and the transparency with a rub-on. a little paint, a few more beads, and now it's Done!!!! The kids in the pic are ofcourse He son and my DD at thier 'wedding' on the weekend, so thats a combined effort also.
I would love to publically thank my Darling Lu for trusting me with her LO, thats real friendship isn't it? cos I don't know about you but one of my LO is a part of myself, so to hand one over and say 'do what ever you like' is to me, pretty close to the ultimate act Trust...love ya babe!!!!

So tell me...you Like ??????

keep smiling
Cass xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i personally think that it suits two sweethearts perfectly.. very precious.. every bit as much as that photo!

Linda said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous....I am so jealous of other peoples talent....I myself am a very boring scrapper thus far....I need to step outside the square a little and be more adventurous. As the saying goes ...... A job shared is a job...well done. Congrats to you both on such an awesome layout.

Linda
(Procrastinator)

Ally said...

wow Cass!!! You are so talented girl and this layout is stunning! I love all of your stuff! Wish I could do stuff like this! Well done :)