Monday, April 30, 2007

Pic Tage No 5


Ok this is where I live....and yes I live at a number 13. Unlucky for some, but I will say I LOVE this house. It's huge and has a big backyard. We moved in when it was brand new, so although we rent it, I have never felt like a house has ever been so much mine as this one. The rent recently jumped $50 a week and I think I cried for a week. I cant bear thinking about moving right now and the house is idea for us, so we just have to suck it in. We live about 2km from the school that Lu's and my kids go to, so they walk to and from school most days, great exercise I think. as you can see my garage is a total mess, DH has no sense of clean and tidy, and I try to keep it his domain,(ladders on the yard and everything). And yes I am one of those annoying soccer mums in the great big 4WD. Unfortunatly a total nessessity with 4 kids to drag around. the 2 bottom corner pic are of my scrap room. I am lucky enough to have a whole study all to my self. originally we had the 2 babies in the room, but that became too much trouble, so we built a wall separtaing an enormase games room, and thus made a huge bedroom for the older boys (they call it thier fortrouse of solitude) and the babies got a room each and I scored a scrap room ....PERFECT
There is a spare block of land next door (No all that grass is not my yard) and all the neigbourhood kids use it as a footy field, and there is a park across the road too.
My hope is that one day we can buy this place...because honestly I never want to move

Thanks for having a lookie

Keep smiling :):):)
Cass xxxx

No comments: