Sunday, April 22, 2007

New Fancy pants stamps...and Creative imaginations LO




Just a couple of LO's today. One is using the new Fancy pants stamps that i am so in love with. The kids are all mine and Lu's and 8 is not definately enough....lol and the other is using the 'sonests' range from creative imaginations (one should probably not refer to ones children as ducks, but hey somedays they follow me around as if they were....lol)

Off to footy today, Krissy has a game right in the middle of the day, which I all see as a bit of a pain in the bum. Not that I don't like to see him play, it's just that I get very little done in the morning before we go, and then when we get home I really don't feel like starting anything before dinner. Housework SUX!!!!!! oh well the burdens of the mother of 4...lol

Lu came over last night and we got stuck into the new *x* albums from fancy pants. They are so cool, you get the acordian album and the gift box, as well as 3 sheets of chipboard shapes and words. Alot more work involved than I intially thought (I am not very good at OTP stuff, and I don't tend to do much of it) but I think it would make a fantastic gift, when it's finished.

Thanks for looking and have a great day :):):)

Cass xxxx

No comments: