Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pic Tag number 4




This is probably going to come as a bit of surprise, but pretty much all the furniture in my house is white. I have a bit of an obession with white gloss furniture and glass knobs. I have white candles and a clear glass collection, and all my linen is white and my rugs are white. I do have a few bright orange feature walls and i do have a lots of stainless steel stuff too, but mostly white.
The candles and the little perfume bottles are gifts from Lu that sit pride of place on my dressing table, and the white antique mirror I picked up from an aution for $5. The hutch (I have 2 exactly the same) are old baltic pine ones my mum was going to throw out, until I stole them and made Kelly paint them.
Oh the joys of having a painter fro a hubby, he has honestly gone through 100's of liters of white gloss paint for me....see, he might be a pain in the bum but he does have his uses....lol

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

nikkihelen said...

I love your decorating style!! Think I might have to adopt it!! Love your layouts!!

jilly said...

Looks gorgeous Cass! Sometimes those husbands can be useful can't they lol?!?!?
xxJillGG