Friday, April 20, 2007

New Fancy Pants Stamps



OK girls, absolutley overt advertising here, we got the yummiest 12x12 and 6x6 stamps in the store yesterday, and Lu and I got to play around with the today. They are AMazing and the 12x12 is $67.10, which I think considering the amount of stamps you get is great value. I am sure to use them over and over again

I so love our shop, we are trying so hard to keep the prices down and our range up. Cath, Lu and I have always wanted to be involved in a store that we would want to shop in ourselves. Our bazzil is 70c everyday, not on sale, and we have a huge range of the budget priced Bella chipboard as well as all the lastest and greatest stuff.

I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed 'working' as much as this....almost seems criminal....lol

(now I promise that will be my last ad for a while....sorry guys, I so can't help myself sometimes...)

Be back later with some LO's and OTP stuff that I have been up to

Hugs and kisses
Cass xxxx

(oh yeah and if anyone has any advise on how to deal with a hormonal 12 year old boy, I love to hear about it...mine is driving me NUTS!!!!!! do this, do that...and get off the computer Mum!!....like school work is more inportant than blogging...yeah right!!??? LOL)

2 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Well I can't help you with the 12 year old!

But I can say how cool are those stamps, I think I'm definitely going to ask my DH to take me to Cath's today. All this yummy stuff! Take care.

jilly said...

Eeeew - Mine's just turned 13!!!! Not happy at all - apparently they become more human at 15 (its gonna be a looooooooong couple of years methinks!
xxJillGG