Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yeah Yeah Yeah......

I Know...it's and old excuse, and truely I think I would be bored off my nut if I didn't have to rush around all the time....but the truth is I have been really busy...even for me

Have to be quick even down...Have dinner to make. I did some LO's over the weekend and thought I would share

WARNING!!!! those with sensitive eyes may want to but thier sunnies on before looking at the last one....what was I thinking!!!!!!!????????






seeeeeee told you it is bright!!!! LOL

Anyways, I'm off to the shop tommorrow, no doubt it too will be busy, with out sale and all,

Hope you all had a great weekend

Hugs
Cass xxxx

2 comments:

kerry said...

Cass these are great as well the bottom one looks great suits the photo to a tee.

Scrapdragons said...

These are fabulous!!

Love them.

Laura