Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Off the Page stuff

Sometimes I just get an urge to do something other than a page, so when Cath got these gorgeous little dress forms in (she stands about 30cm tall) I decided that would be fun. She also gave Lu and I this Fabo caddy's...so while the urge was there I thought I would do it yesterday. Offcourse the New 'Infuse' stuff by Basic grey, has just been screaming at me ever since in came into the shop too...so everything worked out nicely. Apologise to those with sensitive eyes...they are very PINK!!!!!!
Well I suppose I should get some housework done...BLAH!!!!!!!!


BIG shout out to my darling Lu, who is busting her gut in all sorts of directions ATM...hang in there babe, it will be all over with in a week

Thanks for dropping by,

Keep smilin'

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

Wow! How cool is the.... hmmmm... trying to find the right name... doll/mannequin/dummy/dress-form? Whatever you want to call it, it looks fantastic!

Helen Kinsela said...

Cass, that OTP stuff is just stunning, gorgeous, beautiful ...
Glad you listened to that urge.
Where are you going to display such a lovely "thing"?
Was it easy or did it take a bit of planning to "dress" it?